All NAEGA members and their representatives are invited to attend a World Grain Production and Trade Forum in Beijing, China on November 27. The Forum, led by COFCO, CNAGS and the IGTC, will take place at COFCO LDC, North Long Quan Wu Village, Men Tou Gou District, Beijing from 9am-5pm. A preliminary speakers include:
- Yu Xubo, President of COFCO and CNAGS
- Ren Zhi, Vice President of CNAGS
- Chinese government agencies and Ministry of Agriculture officials
- Arnaud Petit, Executive Director of the International Grains Council (IGC)
- Gary C. Martin, President of IGTC
Other invitees include experts, leaders, and entrepreneurs from Chinese supervisor government sector of grain, the China national grain information center, grain associations and enterprises.
International guest speakers will be present to provide expertise and updates on the production and trading environment in China and the world.
If you are interested in attending please contact Ryan at email@example.com.