The trip report for June 11-18 meetings and events in London is now available. NAEGA personnel Gary Martin, President and CEO; Paul Green, NAEGA Industry Volunteer; Sam Bonilla, NAEGA Senior Adviser; Marcel Bruins, NAEGA/IGTC Science Adviser; and Katy Lee, Acting Secretariat, IGTC traveled to London, United Kingdom on June 11-18. During this mission NAEGA and IGTC personnel accomplished multiple goals, including:
- IGTC discussions with the International Seed Federation (ISF) to consider policy and information sharing plans for new plant breeding technologies and plant breeding innovations.
- IGTC Strategy Session featuring participation by IGTC member associations and corporate stakeholders.
- IGTC participation in the 43rd Session of the International Grains Council, including presentations by Gary and Marcel.
- Attendance and presentation at the IGC Grains Conference.
- Hosting of the IGTC Management Council Meeting.
- Participation in the Grain and Feed Trade Association’s (GAFTA) International Contracts Policy Committee (ICPC) meeting by Sam Bonilla.
A copy of the trip report can be found here. For more information, please contact Gary or Ryan.