Last week the Department of Commerce released the “100-Day Action Plan of the U.S.-China Comprehensive Economic Dialogue” agreed to by Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Donald Trump. The ten actions include:
- Chinese Beef Imports;
- Liquid Natural Gas trade;
- Cross-border exchange and currency clearing;
- Electronic payment settlement;
- Financial regulations;
- Underwriting and settlement for financial institutions;
- Engagement on One Belt One Road Initiative.
The full 100-Day Action Plan can be accessed here.