- This event has passed.
U.S. Food and Agriculture Dialogue for Trade Meeting with USTR
December 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
NAEGA member personnel are invited to attend the next meeting of the U.S. Food and Agriculture Dialogue for Trade. The meeting will take place at King and Spalding at 1700 Pennsylvania Ave NW #200 in Washington, D.C. at 2:00pm on December 19. To RSVP please click here. A preliminary agenda can be found below.
2:00-2:10pm: Introductions and roll call
2:10-3:00pm: Briefing from the U.S. Trade Representative
- John Melle, Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for the Western Hemisphere
- Sharon Bomer-Lauritsen, Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Agricultural Affairs and Commodity Policy
- Michael Beeman, Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea, and APEC
- Stewart Young, Deputy Assistant Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement
3:00-3:30pm: Questions and discussion
3:30-4:00pm: U.S. Food and Agriculture Dialogue for Trade Working Group Update
- North American Market Working Group
- Asia-Pacific Working Group
- International Outreach Working Group
Please contact Ryan if you have any questions.