- This event has passed.
International Symposium on Risk Based Sampling
June 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am - June 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
NAEGA member companies are invited to join NAEGA Senior Advisor Arvid Hawk at the North American Plant Protection Organization’s (NAPPO) International Symposium on Risk Based Sampling in Baltimore, Maryland on June 26-28. On June 29 Arvid will debrief NAEGA at our offices in Crystal City. NAEGA member personnel who would like to participate in Arvid’s debrief should contact Ryan.
The symposium’s topics will include:
- International collaboration to frame agricultural quarantine policy around Risk Based Sampling;
- Risk Based Sampling concepts and their application in practice;
- Scientific, statistical and operational concepts that support regulatory strategies for Risk Based Sampling;
- Experiences with implementation of ISPMs 23 and 31 and technically justified inspection procedures used in international trade.
- Communication strategies for fostering acceptance of RBS by decision-makers and stakeholders.
The Symposium will take place at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor. To register, please click here.