- This event has passed.
Contracts and Best Practices Seminar
November 30, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Please join NAEGA in Tokyo, Japan for a seminar on Commercial and Official Best Practices in the Japan-U.S. Grain Trade!
Led by NAEGA Senior Advisors Sam Bonilla and Andrew Marting and President and CEO Gary Martin, this seminar is an interactive, industry-wide opportunity to learn and exchange ideas on major official and commercial practices effecting the Japan-U.S. grain trade. The agenda includes:
- Update on current official and commercial practices and an identification of needs and opportunities.
- Introduction to the global contracting environment and the NAEGA 2 Contract
- NAEGA 2 Contract revisions review
- Best official practices in the Japan-U.S. grain trade
- Dialogue on global, regional and the Japan-U.S. bilateral trade relationships
The seminar is free to NAEGA members and non-members. NAEGA member representatives are encouraged to extend the invite to guests. Please click here to register for the Seminar.
Please contact Ryan Olson at email@example.com or 202-682-4030 if you have any questions.